This is one of three experiments that I did with photoshop. I took a picture from Game Of Thrones and made it so only the characters had colour to them. To do this I used the Quick Selection tool and selected the two people, then I inverted the selection so it had only the background selected. Once that was done i created a new Black And White layer, this made a new layer that was entirely black and white in the selected area's which means everywhere but the people. I then added a Hue/Saturation Adjustment to it so that I could change the lighting of the black and white area.Wednesday, 25 June 2014
Photoshop Experiment #1
This is one of three experiments that I did with photoshop. I took a picture from Game Of Thrones and made it so only the characters had colour to them. To do this I used the Quick Selection tool and selected the two people, then I inverted the selection so it had only the background selected. Once that was done i created a new Black And White layer, this made a new layer that was entirely black and white in the selected area's which means everywhere but the people. I then added a Hue/Saturation Adjustment to it so that I could change the lighting of the black and white area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment